Asher + Oak Portrait Sessions
couples + Families
- Booking retainer to secure your spot, a shoot date and up to 2 backup dates in case of poor weather or rescheduling. (50% of session fee due at time of booking to retain your spot; 50% remainder due before or at date of session)
- One-on-one chat via email to get to know your family's personalities and preferences, to better tailor the session experience and photography to your style. We'll select the perfect session location, talk wardrobe ideas, and I'll answer any questions you may have about the process.
- On-Location Portrait session (the shoot!) in a beautiful natural outdoor setting or in the comfort of your home.
- One-on-one Viewing Session where you will view your full gallery for the first time, and together we will create a a bespoke collection of gallery-quality framed prints, handmade photoboxes, photobooks and albums for your family to enjoy and treasure for generations to come.
- 25 high-resolution custom edited digital images of your choice (additional images are also available to purchase)
- A beautiful, personally designed slideshow of your session images set to music, as a gift for you to keep and share.
- Your custom photography collection, personally packaged and delivered by hand to your doorstep.
*Please note that Birth Sessions, Maternity + Newborn Packages, Personal Branding Portraits / Headshots, and Editorial Photography sessions have their own exclusive pricing - get in touch for more information on those packages.
**Please note that framed fine art prints and print collections, albums, and additional digital files are available for purchase at the Viewing Session and are not included in the session fee. Clients can anticipate a larger investment for their complete portrait experience and custom photography collection when including additional items.
Asher + Oak Photography offers a full, personalized portrait experience, culminating in the delivery of your beautifully designed custom collection right to your doorstep.
Bringing together fine art expertise and a love for the authentic connections of lifestyle portraiture, the moments captured in your photographs and portrait collection will be treasured and beloved for generations to come.
- If you haven't already, get in touch via the contact form to book your session and fill me in a bit about what type of session you're looking for and ask any questions you may have concerning your session. Within 48 business hours you'll receive a reply answering your questions, offering several options for dates and more information.
- Once we have agreed upon the perfect date for our shoot, visit the Client Portal, fill out the simple Client Agreements, and conveniently make a payment of your booking retainer online via credit, debit, or Paypal.
I'm honored that you've chosen Asher + Oak Photography to capture and preserve your family's connection and joy with beautifully organic fine art photography.
I look forward to working with you!
Don't forget to follow Asher + Oak on social media for your daily dose of inspiration!